Friday, April 18, 2008

Let's give it a try!

My sister in law, Barb, started a blog on her group (she has 5 kids too) so that family and friends could keep up with them. Everytime I see how cute hers is, I think to myself "I should do that for us!" Well, I have finally found some time (in others words I'm home alone) and I'm going to get it done. I'm hoping it will create an easier approach for our family and friends to check in with us. Our lives can be so busy and the boys are growing so fast, that I don't want the time to pass by and we didn't get a chance to share the moment with others. Please check back in with us and see how we are doing. All of our love!

2 comments:

Barb Yentes said...

yeah! i have another blogger. i'm so glad you are doing it. i have learned that if youkeep up with it you won't spend too much time posting but when you let too much time go by......well you saw what happened to me when i didn't post for almost 3 months. it took a couple of hours just to post the things i did but i had to leave out a lot of other things the boys have been doing. so go sister! hope to see you guys this summer. we miss you.

Jackie said...

Thanks!